I am one of those lucky people who get to experience the beauty that each season brings. No matter how much you may dislike the coldness of the winter or the heat of the summer, no matter how much discomfort the spookiness of the autumn or the allergies in the spring bring to you, there is something undeniable special in each one of these times.
Autumn for me is definitely the most unique season of all and I’m only starting to notice this as I’m getting older. The crispy, cold weather it brings makes me want to wrap up in a blanket and read books all day with a cup of hot chocolate waiting to be spilled. Romantic I know… But I also feel like there is something immensely inspiring in autumn as well. The nature itself teaches us that this is the right time to change, to transition from our old ways. As the leaves on the trees turn brown and fall of, leaving place for new ones to grow, we as well have to fall out of our old habits, let go of things that no longer serve us and start making room for new and exciting ones that do.
Autumn is the perfect combination of this lazy and active side of us. It is time for both resting and recharging as it is for setting goals and making action. Also, the end of the year is approaching so I feel like it’s good to start thinking about the future and what we can do to make it, as well as ourselves, better. Sure, this may sound scary, but here are some of the classic goals that I’m setting for the next couple of months. Maybe this goals will help to inspire some of you out there ( if autumn isn’t inspirational enough in it’s beauty 🙂 )
- Renew your wardrobe – let the autumn colors be your inspiration
2. New hairstyle – make it fresh and lighter as a contrast to this gloomy weather
3. Read more – if you want to write good stuff, read good stuff
4. Work more on your blog (or any other activity you may have)
5. Take longer walks, cuddle and indulge in good movies with the person you love
6. Take time to pamper your mind, body and soul
7. Set a workout plan and stick to it – cliche, I know, but why wait until New Years resolutions?
” You will never get what you truly deserve if you are too attached to things you should let go.”